Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 6 May 2010

More Rush - I'm a donk for sure! Lol

Played prob 1500 hands tonight. Some hands I felt I played as well as any expert. Most hands I played like a beginner. Hold'em manager had me at around a buy-in down EV wise, but I lost a couple of all-in flips so I'm actually three buy-ins down. This is obv really insignificant in the grand scheme of things but I bluffed off a 150BB stack in a really stupid pot and without this I would have had much better results. Overall I felt that I didn't tilt alot, even after I lost the money; but my play is still too inaccurate to be profitable. I can play absolutely brilliantly one hand but like a novice the next. I'm honestly not sure I'll ever be able to eradicate the inconsistency from my game. So I'll just continue to be an enthusiastic amateur with the potential to play a good hand. At least I'm playing at stakes where burning off a few buy-ins is not really relevant. I may try and play 5000 hands tomorrow, and post some hand histories for review. I'll add those hands I had intended to put up today. Anyway, I suck at poker, but it's fun. Meh

No comments:

Post a Comment