Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 19 August 2009

Update

FT bankroll $420 after this evening, including another $10 bonus release.
Adjustment in these games is important. In the past few days constantly betting and chipping away getting folds has allowed me to slowly accumulate money. Tonight however, there was alot of loose flop calling and I quickly realised that against most of the opposition betting wasn't working as I was being called down light. I hadn't played against any of these players before so they weren't adjusting to me it was obv they had a loose passive style. So I quickly had to adapt and I was only betting streets when I genuinely felt I could get value from weaker hands calling. But I didn't hit many hands - one set and an all - in KK vs. AK allowed me to win about 18 dollars. Still going well. Not sure I'll be able to clear the entire bonus in time though I should manage most of it. These are very valuable for low stakes grinders - they can seriously increase hourly win rate. It's free money after all and I must make sure I take any bonuses like this that come around from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment