Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 16 August 2009

Fishy fishy fishy...

Won 25 dollars tonight and cleared ten from the bonus so Full Tilt (FT) bank is now $353. Remember I uploaded 200 bucks to help with the variance so I can play 0.10/0.25. The poker stars bankroll that I've been telling you about is still at 125 so I made 60 dollars over there in summary. I'll specify which particular bankroll I'm talking about in future by using the prefix PS or FT. Right, play was very fishy tonight. Prob due to it being Sunday and the evening. Alot of short stacked players - which I like as they're atrocious - and also very loose reckless players. Have also emailed FT asking for rakeback - a deal they offer to some players where you get some of the "tax" back. Rake is what the sites take from your pots and tournament buy - ins to make it worthwhile for them. Not too optimistic though as I think I signed up via an affiliate who then get that money instead grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment