Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 6 August 2009

Me equals Idiot

Playing like a twat today. Got the money in with 24 suited on a 445 flop; by his betting he could only have me crushed but in they went anyway. Another hand I called for tourney life with second pair when betting pattern seemed weird. Thought it was a bluff but he/she turned the near nuts - guess I was outplayed. To top it off I was short with 10 to 15 BB stack raised with AK, board came 775 rainbow so C bet shoved into one player who snap called with A7. Guess that last one was harsh luck but the others were just bad play. That's it for now, I don't want to continue playing while I am still disappointed. May play some sit n gos later tonight if I can forget my crap play in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment