It has been speculated recently that it won't be long before Full Tilt reopens after having the license reissued by Alderney, and also that there will be new owners in place when indeed this happens.
If it does I've decided that I will continue to play some hours per week on Poker Stars as well as returning to play Rush as well. I would imagine that the site are expecting a 'run on the bank' but I assume the new investors have sufficient capital that they can ride the storm and eventually entice the player base back by showing that they are going to do things differently from now on. This is my great hope anyway; a return to normality where everyone gets paid and can just enjoy the games again.
EDIT: Looks like the 'imminent resumption of play' speculation was just that; there is information leaking that the investors are currently performing due diligence and that licensing and play will NOT continue until that is completed. So it could be a couple more weeks or so before there's the possibility that FTP could begin to operate again.
Back to the Stars' games, they are very soft at the 10NL limit in my opinion. While I haven't won anything so far over 4k hands I haven't altered my strategy at all really but am performing much better on several statistics (than at Rush) and would expect my results to converge upon a very nice win rate given a larger sample which is what I intend to achieve. In particular I have lost less than a buy-in to non showdown winnings over 4k hands. I haven't tried to do much differently to Rush, in fact I'd say I have probably toned down the aggression somewhat but despite that I'm controlling the 'loss' side of my strategy very comfortably. All I need is for my showdown curve to begin to slope upwards again and life will be good.
The reason I've moved down from 25NL is that I didn't want to upload a great amount of money when I redeposited there so I'm just going to move up at 20 buy-ins for the next limit which means I'll need to win around $150 before I get to my move up/move down threshold of $500. But this is fine, I don't think that it will take too long.