Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 9 March 2011

Everything seems to be working again.

So I uninstalled Full Tilt and then downloaded it again because I had performed a disk defrag when I bought the new router. Doing this seems to have got things working again; I just played a 1k hand session without a hitch. So thankfully after a couple of weeks of very short frustrating sessions I finally seem to have Rush poker back. So I will restart my 10k hands per week target as of Sunday and until then get back into the groove. It's amazing how a little time off can make you feel very rusty.

The session didn't go great, two big set under set pots where to be fair I could prob have got away from one of the hands saving myself a $14 river bet and I lost a race blind versus blind AKs vs. QQ. Never mind, I don't really care because at least the software problem seems to have been solved. So hopefully more frequent updates and I'd really like to up the quality of my posts as well. More frequent hand analysis and stuff like that. Anyway, GL

No comments:

Post a Comment