Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Tuesday 16 March 2010

Subscriptions

If anyone is thinking about subscribing to HUSNG.com I definitely recommend it. All players are proven winners in the highest stakes. All instructors convey their thought processes very well during the videos, I just wish there was more conceptual stuff like the powerpoint vids on cardrunners. It looks like they reserve that for their coaching sessions, which is fair enough I guess. But for the money I spent on 3 months I certainly got loads out of it. In a prev post I said I was going to renew. Well tonight I remembered that I'm still subscribed to cardrunners so I think I'll watch all of the HU vids on that site before subbing to HUSNG again later this year or maybe next Jan. I think that with the ball dropping in many aspects of poker for me the cardrunners HU cash vids will be really helpful at this time. Plus it's a big waste of such a great resource (that I'm paying for!) if I'm not using the CR instruction. Most of the HU instruction on CR is cash, but the great thing is that HUSNGs are a chip EV game and therefore correlate closely to HU cash. I'll just miss out on short stacked stuff which I'm pretty good on anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment