Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 21 March 2010

Poker Tracker

For anyone who uses this excellent app, I had no idea how customizable it is. To help me when I multitable I've been able to create a statistic that guages how 'deep' we are in a tourney. You might know this as your 'M' number or chip stack index. It's the size of your stack divided by the cost per round of play. This will be really useful when I have more than one tournament going and saves having to do the (admittedly simple) calculation in my head. I also found a great statistics profile and heads up display (HUD) that I will trial. It looks really cool and will further help with decisions in the mtts that I play. GL all. PS Not played at all this weekend was away paintballing and drinking for a stag do. Wicked fun but I hurt inside and out now. Might have a game tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment