Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 1 August 2010

Got My Grind On

Should easily reach my target this week (20k hands). Really feel in the mood for volume. My bankroll growth has stagnated due to the busy few weeks I've had but now I'm going to try and play 20k hands per week until the end of August and hopefully I'll be solidly 'rolled for the 25NL games soon. My style in Rush has settled around a 14/12. Very nitty but pretty optimal for Rush I think. I'm currently winning at around 2 ptbb/100 over 160k hands - this could obv be better but it seems to be improving as I gain more experience and knowledge. If I could some day replicate this at 50NL or higher I'd be very happy. A long hard road ahead though. I'm still playing the 90 man KO tournaments but not running particularly well I don't feel. I'm probably making some mistakes though. My sharkscope is looking awful at the moment, so I really need a couple of good cashes in these tournaments soon. I enjoy playing them and they're well within my 'roll so I'll continue to have a go at them and hopefully translate volume into profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment