Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 14 July 2013

SNGs

Full Tilt have been offering discounts on SNG and tournament tickets this week so I've cashed in all of my FPPs for 44 x $10  tickets. Ill probably play the 9-man SNGs and with average luck should bag around $450 for my troubles.

I've always been interested in the 9-man SNGs, they were the first game I ever really played (before HUSNG and then later full ring cash).

Back then I was a very poor player; I remember reading an article recommending folding anything below AK and JJ before the bubble which I took as gospel. But even when I got to the bubble I'd often play it too tightly and get blinded out.

So it will be nice to play a few and see what the standard is like these days. Ill post a graph of my results when finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment