Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Friday 22 October 2010

Quiz Hand



So, the feel of 10c/25c full ring Rush is different to 5c/10c. I cant really explain it, it's more aggressive I guess, but the aggression doesn't seem to be very purposeful. I haven't spotted many players using it correctly anyway. But then at a limit that is generally weak tight I guess there doesn't need to be correct aggression, it usually just works anyway. My own strategy has been using selective aggression, and it is not currently working. But until I reach 150k hands I'm just going to carry on and then Ill address the leaks at that stage.

Well, I have a day off tomorrow and no plans until the evening so I will probably try and get through a good sample of hands. If anything interesting crops up, Ill post it here so that all of you thousands of (imagined) readers can have a good old read. GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment