Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 15 October 2009

Today's play

Got 2k hands done, will try for this number every day off from now on and really try and move through the limits with supplements from my disposable income helping to top up bankroll every month enabling me to do this quicker. Am also studying cardrunners vids again - I did this for a time last year but now I'm making detailed notes. This has always helped me to absorb things better and I think I'm picking up good habits from the pros there. Some figures from the session, lost about $31 dollars but all to preflop flips. Really not hitting many hands either so feel I'm not getting much luck. However, whether it's the play being weaker here or that I've opened up with aggression on later streets but my $ won without showdown was exactly break even - a target I've set myself. Then, providing we play good cards and solid poker the showdown winnings should grant us our profit. It's an improvement anyway. Will let you know if it continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment