Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Friday 4 September 2009

Some play this evening

Well bankroll on FT up to 369 after a good session. Won some big pots off a total fish and also got lucky when I got it in with a pair and nut flush draw. I called getting 1.5/1 which means that against a tight range it was a small mistake and if he was doing it with draws as well it's an ok call. Players at these stakes tend to occasionally goof up with over pairs and things so I think while this call was marginal I suspect it wasn't terrible. Just not that profitable either. I now have played 4 days of the Full Tilt promotion so if I play tomorrow I recieve a nice 5 buck bonus just for playing. This deal is so damn good it's crazy! Going to set a little challenge... I quite fancy a new laptop so going to try and reach $800 asap. Will prob take nearly 100,000 hands though so will likely take some time. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment