Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Tuesday 8 May 2012

Short Update and Daniel Negreanu Youtube Rant

Ok, so I'll get the update over quickly as the meat of this post is the vBlog that Mr Negreanu has put on Youtube. More on that in a second. As far as my play goes, I'm coming up to 50k hands at 10NL and I'm going to move up to 25NL as soon as I've got there (barring a huuuuuge downswong). My reaction over the first 20k hands was to wonder about the profit in Zoom poker, but I've ran well since that break even spell and I do now believe (at least at the micros) that this is a profitable game type. I'll put up a detailed blog post once I reach that milestone, and then get on with grinding the next limit.

Right, I thought I'd share this which I found courtesy of www.flopturnriver.com. It made me laugh out loud on numerous occasions but what's more, I agree with all that he says. The best bit starts at around 5:50. I'm beginning to become a DN fan you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment