Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Saturday 20 November 2010

Ashes

So, a little off subject I know. I think the coming Ashes series could be really competitive and close - but if it is, then I cant see me getting much sleep lol. I think our squad looks at least equal to the Australian team but home advantage must still make them favourite. Come on England!

Watched a mate DRAskew final table the $5 rebuy yesterday where he finished eighth, and it reminded me that I miss that aspect of tournament play. The final table and playing for big money for first place... I'm going to need to slip in some tournaments I think among my schedule and see if I can't drop a big score. GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment